New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Deer Season now available for a group of 4-5 hunters, in Christian County near Crofton. The price is 3000$ per hunter for a group of 4 or 2700$ per hunter for 5 hunters. All the services of an guide/outfitter will be provided. Such as, stands, trail cameras, corn/supplement/minerals, and deer recovery. All you have to do is come get in the stand. The property will be exclusive to your group for the whole 2015 deer season. I had several good deer make it through the winter and have some great up and comers. This is a great opportunity for anyone that would like to hunt longer than what a 5 day hunt will cost you with any outfitter.

My number is 270-719-1469
Call or text anytime for more info, will gladly send trail camera pics from last year.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I've hunted Crofton , Ky! You wouldn't happen to be Bucks and Beards Outfitters would you??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No sir, just started this past year. I haven't exactly came up with a name yet, hoping to meet some good people and put some good bucks on the ground.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I thought that all Southerners hated people from New Jersey?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I thought that all Southerners hated people from New Jersey?
Hate is a harsh word,that turns to they aint so bad after deposit to paid in full woo hoo them northeners are all right when in season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts