New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked my trail cam and i had photos from 11 at night til 5 in the morning anyway i could get them to be in durring shooting hours???

·
Banned
4,171 Posts
Try a feeder that puts out a little bit an hour or so after first light and maybe a litle more 2 hours before dark. They'll get used to coming during the day if they want to eat.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
With the warm weather and winter coats there waitingtill there the most comfortable.. They'll be roaming mid day once the temps drop. And also be bedding on the S side of hills.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
set up on a run by their bedding areas and catch them coming from the corn. Not much you can do about 11pm, can try and get closer to bedding areas again. Your going to have to get away from the bait or get lucky if they come in early.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
im hunting my target bucks bedroom tomorrow he comes out every night at 6 and i found where hes been hiding and traveling to and from my bait block..he was coming around noon on my food plot everyday till my granny got a new dog[wallmad]good luck[smoke]

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Wait for colder temps and hopefully some snow. I would stay out until you get a daytime pic.Every one I talk to is getting there bucks coming in at night. They are tired and relaxing a bit after all the energy they have exhausted in the last month. Cold and snow will bring them in [up]Dont throw your corn in one pile. Scatter it all around. Deer are browsers and are very cautious coming to heaping piles of yellow gold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts