New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was in target the other day with my girlfriend and was wondering around the PC section. this game caught my eye...

not to put down deer drives at all but...i cant believe they made a game about it?!?!?!
To make it even better..they are going to shoot the buck in the head [down]

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
They make it for wii too, deer drive is just a name, it has nothing to do with deer drives. It's an arcade-based game where the objective is to shoot as many animals as you can in a given amount of time. Fun if you enjoy shooter-type games but I wouldn't really call it an hunting simulation game.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
I would love to play a game that simulated deer drives. Something wonderful about hearing a shot ring out as your friends start pushing on a drive, wondering if they got em as you wait in anticipation for another deer to come running bye [up]

If they made a NJH edition it would also have a character called Dbuck who participated in the drives with no gun and cheered for the deer, "run Bambi run... you can make it!" [rofl]

·
Registered
274 Posts
the best deer hunter game is Deer Hunter 2005 for the pc its pretty realistic and you can play with people online so its fun i always bow hunt online, cabelas games on the other hand are not too good [down]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.