New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just check the board and it shows team Non- Typicals in the lead.

My protest is that Luknikk' score counted his spike as 5 + 2 points for the antlers. My contention is that it was checked in as an " ANTLERLESS " deer. If the state doesn't recognize the points, why should we ??
I think that there should be a review of this play !!

Team Non-Typicals TOTAL PTS. 25
NJ_Bowhuntr
MS22 13 BUCK 8PT
Luknikk 7
Matty 5
Titus

:D:D:D:D:D

Just kiddin'

The boards have been quiet lately, so I'm just trying to stir up some SH*T to get everybody's blood flowing.

Sorry to pick on you Ant, but I couldn't think of any other " NERVE " to jump on :D:D

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
But I think when you check it in its an antlerless male deer with 2 spikes, right?

When I checked in my late season shed buck last year... it was an antlerless male deer. Heck I even think there was a button buck check box that I checked.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
How is a spike anterless? Spikes are antlers arent't they? Unless they are under 3 inches.

B

·
0 Posts
If it has one antler 3" or more its a legal buck, less then 3" its a antlerless deer

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew this would wake everyone up :D
It's like throwing a chicken into a pond of gators and walking away. You know the SH*T is going to fly :D
I'm such a SH*T stirer :p

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
My protest is that Luknikk' score counted his spike as 5 + 2 points for the antlers
Where's picture?

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Man you had me for a second there!:D

Rumor has it Jerseyhunter got an 8pt. This score along with my buck will put no frills in the lead with 26 pts...Yeah baby....[up]:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You're such a trouble maker NS911!!:D:D:D

It wont matter once I kill "the monster".....Game over.....Team Non-Typical wins![up]:D

Yeah right, this buck is proving to be even wiser than the last three years. He now hangs out with two mature does that scan and scent-check everything! I'll be amazed if any one of the guys after this deer actually gets him, or even gets a shot at him. He really sticks tight to the unhuntable land now. Its gonna take a miracle during the rut to tag this old buck.

So like I was saying, when I kill the unkillable monster, Team 3 will automatically win!;):D

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Contest rules..."5 points for a deer. Buck or doe. 1 point for every point on a rack of one inch or more."

I dont care if the state considers it antlerless!!!! If it has balls and has some bone coming out of its head its a buck!!!!:p:D I think it stands...but as i see it he has more buck tags so this one doesnt matter!!! I know he'll shoot a bigger one. Go get'em luk and shut these whiners up!!!!;):D[up]

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Rumor has it Jerseyhunter got an 8pt.
Only a rumor, My post said I was after an 8 I've been seeing. Can't get out due to work, went out Sat in the wind and saw nothing, hopefully this Sat will be different. Normally I go at least 2-3 times a week. But I work alone and it's backing up. I'll just bank the money and go twice as much during Dec-Feb. If that's possible. There still only 6 hunting days a week.:D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
this isnt a million dollar deer contest for crying out loud, it is a male deer with 2 points, give him the 7 points and stop acting like a bunch of babies.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I say we take away the points and then we burn him! BURN HIM!:p:D

Oh wait, hes on my team. Leave the points THEN BURN HIM!!! HES A WITCH!!!:D:D

(If youve seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, you know what Im talking about....if not, then you think Im crazy right now. Actually, you may think that Im crazy either way!);):D

Where is good ol' Luknikk anyway? Havent heard from him or the Mrs. lately? Hopefully you're out getting more points for our team Ant!:D[up]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts