1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
in the woods with a trail cam close by [hihi]

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
game laws explain to get rid in household garbage.
i believe they dont want the body relocated and thrown in the woods because of disease transfer.... it would spread quickly that way and uncontrollable if the animal was infected... but i guess it wouldnt be a problem if it was put under a trail cam in the same general area it was harvested from.... [confused]

i normally freeze them until garbage day... then dispose frozen.... less blood stains on the sidewalk[eyeroll]

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Mostly in the garbage and packaged like normal garbage the best I can. I also have another spot in town where I can dispose of the bones and hide, etc.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I do all my butchering at my parents house. At the garbage man's request, i now put everything in contractor bags instead of right in the can. I guess they didn't appreciate some of the early season deer we shot on a property we're not allowed to gut deer at.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
back to the woods, or down the road to space farms for the lions.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Black trash bags and out for trash.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
In the garbage with the hooves sticking out so my brother in law gets to look at the deer he still hasn't shot yet. (He's on my towns DPW and picks up my garbage)[rofl]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.