New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
I just used one here in Middletown / Red Bank $100.oo Basic cut , Clean, vacum sealed, the labels could be better on the packs ( hard to read black Sharpie over the meat ). Small archery shop in front .
Make the Shot ( Dave ) 732-778-8242

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hunterdon Deer Butcher
Jimmy Riccardo
51 Old Franklin School Rd.
Pittstown NJ 08867
908-797-2315
September - October: Mon-Sat 8AM-9PM, Sun 8AM-8PM
November - February: Mon-Sat 9AM-9PM, Sun9AM-7PM
$90.00 and include your choice of steaks, cutlets, roasts, stew meat, back straps, tenderloins, and burger.

All cuts are 100% boneless, vacuum packed, labeled,and portioned for 1 -2 people. The deer you drop off is the deer you get back, even the burger, we DO NOT bulk grind.
If you stop by feel free to peek into the cooler and you will see the separate totes of burger meat individually labeled.
Our specialty items include Italian hot sweet and breakfast sausage, hot sticks, kielbasa, pork roll, hot dogs, sauerkraut cheddar dogs, and jalapeno cheddar dogs that range from $5 to $6 a lb.
We have state of the art walk in coolers and a walk in freezer.
We are also inspected by the NJ state health department.
We are now an official Hunters Helping the Hungry butcher

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any recommendations closer to Union County? I've heard nothing but good things about Hunterdon Deer Butcher but that's a haul for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anybody recommend a deer butcher in North Ocean/Monmouth counties?
I have a good one that you can drop off 24/7 when you go there you put it right in a cooler box the problem is I don’t know the address or number I just know where it is and it’s very rural. Contact me at 908 227 9501 and I can meet you somewhere close and take you there. Great people

1 - 9 of 9 Posts