New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been feeding deer in the woods behind my house for the last month or so and they have been eating close to 50lbs a week. Ton of video and still shots of does and fawns.. Have a 4 point and a spike on cam coming and a nice 6 only seen a few times. WGI_0606.JPG

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well went to Disney for the week returned. Went out to check on feeder and found it on the ground in pieces. Along with 1 of 5 game cameras on the ground in a pile. Figure maybe some kids because the SD cards were still in the cameras. Checked another one that wasn't touched and caught the person who did it in 4 shots clear and day. The feeder was on County property monitoring the game behind my house and the feeder to bring them to it. No hunting was involved so it is completely legal. I just don't how to go about this. I see this guy almost everyday! Any help.

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
I just don't how to go about this. I see this guy almost everyday! Any help.
You're joking right.....what do you mean you don't know how to go about it. Go to the police and file a report.....[confusedagain]

But before you do that....post the pics.....[drinking]

·
Registered
823 Posts
That dudes going to be sitting in court scratching his chigger bites... [rofl]

Kind of funny though how you said theres no hunting involved, but your camera title reads TREESTND... [ninja]

·
Banned
3,129 Posts
Wow, that about made my night! I can't stop laughing at the pics of that Anti. What a freaking slob! You should go to his house tomorrow morning and piss in his corn flakes and show him the pictures and then rub his nose in it. What kind of turd touches someone else's stuff like that? He must be the self appointed county property police. I doubt he is supposed to be riding back there. Thanks for posting up the pics and GL with the prosecution. [up]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts