1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
god bless them

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I have been there twice. Very solemn place.

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
God Bless all of the Americans who lost their lives that day .And Gods grace for us to be able to foregive the enemy and move on. That is what makes the United States of America great[up]

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep buying toyota,honda..... turn a blind eye to what they did. Makes as much sense as Jewish driving bmw, mercedes.....
That's completely asinine. So, by that logic, all whites are still responsible for slavery.

·
Registered
908 Posts
December 7 is a day of historical and memorial remembrance. It is not about what you drive or wear. I play the Marine Corp hymn and say a prayer for the lost souls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
God Bless America , May the Americans that lost there lives Rest In Peace. God bless their Families . Believe me I use to feel that way about the foreign companies but things have changed . Honda and Toyota Employ a lot of Americans . This is what it is A new world economy. You can thank your politicians .

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
murder has no statute of limitation. and true they employ us, but send the morney back to Japan, some day soon they will come to collect on our debts to them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts