New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
You don't have to worry about the dead people, it's the albino cult that lives in those woods you need to fear not to mention all the ghosts roaming around there....
I heard about that guy the other day. They found his car parked there but couldn't find him. I saw the police boats heading up that way the other day to fish him out. I wonder what happened to him.
I read today they found a body in the Passaic river yesterday! A homeless guy I think! Strange stuff man!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
It was Bears. They have a plan up there. They got together at the Stump in the woods bar for a meeting.

Minutes from the meeting

Eat all humans that enter woods
if humans don't enter woods knock on there doors and pull them out of there houses.

cause havak on surrounding towns and eat garbage and crap in peoples driveways.

Our new Bear club president was voted in
His name is Bradley Campbell

Go to all Anti Bear Hunters houses and provide security for them on a nightly basis

Screw goldie locks so she can go on with her day :)

All in favor say I.. :D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I read today they found a body in the Passaic river yesterday! A homeless guy I think!
JerseyJim, by chance was that in Wayne. The other day around the corner from my house the Wayne Police, Lincoln Park Police, and the Passaic County Medical Examiner were along the Pompton River in the woods near the homeless tent city. I have been wondering what happened there. I know a couple weeks ago homeless person took a pick ax to another homeless persons chest.

·
11,226 Posts
Pages 190 and 191 of Wierd NJ.... I've heard these stories for years before Wierd NJ printed them.... I once saw a man in the middle of winter just standing in the woods along Splitrock while I was quadding. He wasn't an Albino but he was really scary looking! He just stared at me as I road by. I pretended I didn't see him and he stood real still.... It was spooky to say the least...:(

·
11,226 Posts
This guy looked like he just crawled out of a cave. I Know the old guard Dave Cunningham. Nice guy... He caught me in there a million times fishing, swimming, ect ect.. Never gave me a ticket though[up]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts