Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from here hunting in the land trust
found someones tree fort and dam corn/apple pile

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
Crossleys preserve...and I beleive there is a part of davenport that is unhuntable...JohnBoyer would know better than me

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I have a stand on Davenport Road. I put it up last year and hunted it twice. I haven't had a chance to retrieve it but it's probably stolen anyway. One of my sh*tty stands I can afford to lose.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so happy you hunting in there
and it county land trust not crossley its around the coner

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Davenport is now ownd by the autobon socity no hunting is allowed groundsweeper hunting club leased it this year not sure how they mannaged that but there will be guys in there so be aware, crossley preserve does but up to it so check the map on the land trust site . Vinny and i will be up by the church with everyone else [wallmad], Theres some big boys being seen but also big crowds as well.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
john so you now the east side of davenport is oceancounty land and the west is like you said autbon
and last year or 2 years ago ubnj had the lease
and you are dam right about the big guy at the church
saw 2 real nice tuesday evening

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
I have a stand on Davenport Road. I put it up last year and hunted it twice. I haven't had a chance to retrieve it but it's probably stolen anyway. One of my sh*tty stands I can afford to lose.
All that prime woods you have up by you and you wanna come all the way down by me and hunt the shitty pines? You must have bumped your head[hihi] Your stand is GONE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts