New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day my dogs muzzle was swollen on the right side, took him to the vet who gave him a shot to help lower the swelling, only to find this morning the cause, it looks as though he was bitten on the cheek by a spider or something, there are 2 puncture wounds one under the other and now both are weeping puss and blood, when it was swollen you could not see the wounds, the doc called today for a follow up and I told him what I found, he called in a prescription for antibiotics to help with the infection. This A.M. We went hunting and I expressed the wound and got a ton of nastiness out of his cheek, now the meds will take care of the rest. What does my dog think of this? Ha!! He can't care less! It bothers me more than him![eyeroll][lol]

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He's Got two wounds on his cheek, the swelling is going down, but only cause I squeezed a ton of that nastiness out! I started him on clavimox for the infection. He will be right as rain in no time, I just don't know when he got bit?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.