New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking a bout getting anuther trail-cam .still a little bit paranoid cause my first one was stolen a while back.was thinking bout getting the cudde/back capture ir. 3.0mp day and night 25' ir range,over 1000images per 4D battery's life $229.99.sounds like a good deal.your input would be appreciated

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
I would have one like that if right now if it wasnt for all the thieving [email protected]#[email protected]#%ers out there. The exact reason I use 70 dolllar camera and 50 dollar stand. I would love a lone wolf and premium cuddy back camera, but it will be gone in a flash. They need to make one that blows up like a claymore mine if tampered with. Then the thievery would stop. Do yourself a favor and think it through. If you have private property near your home that you can check it regularly then go andtreat yourself to it.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have private property near your home that you can check it regularly then go andtreat yourself to it.
i have permission to hunt 14 acers private close to my work n the niebors all look out for each others propertys. i feel this 1 would be less likely to be stolen.the other one was stolen on public

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Do yourself a favor and have someone that welds fabricate a cage for you that can be locked around camera just for added piece of mind. That is a great thing that you can look out for each other's stuff. You need all the help you can get in this state.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know in 2003 my 2 brothers and i had 4 quads stolen in broad day light with my aunt n nosey ass neighbors all home not thinking that a large enclosed landscape trailer in my yard was any reason 4 a call to the police. i work on a 150 acres golf course n cutting and fertilizing grass and landscaping is what i do there n they all new it[wallmad]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts