New Jersey Hunters banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Any body have any cat recipes???
Beer Can Cat - Includes a Beverage!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Cat

1 Can of beer (any brand)

1 tsp garlic powder

1 tsp onion powder

1 tsp salt

1 tsp ground pepper

1/2 tsp chili powder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mix spices and rub over cat. Drink half the can of beer and then place beer can into rear of cat and stand cat tripod-like on BBQ. Rotate in 30 minutes. Cook for a total of one hour.

Smoke flavouring helps.

http://catrecipes.com/

[up][up][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
My buddy and I always talked about trying them. One day he took two home, cooked them like dove breast, bacon wrapped around the breast and placed them in the oven. When he took them out he didn't like the looks of them. He put them on a plate on the kitchen table, and went to bed. His wife worked second shift came home and ate one. She asked him what he did to the DOVE, they were swollen and tasted bad! Being afraid of his wife he simply answered, New recipe and went back to sleep.
guys, there are so many statements that made me laugh here. awesome!!!

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Went to a game dinner once a local group put together in the mid 1990's. They had Crow quesadillas. I had a few, no comment.

I would think if you cooked the breasts in a pressure cooker, then shredded and added bar-b-que sauce they would be like a pulled chicken sanwhich. Or put them in a food processer to chop them, reheat in a pan and add taco seasoning and make chunky chicken (crow) tacos, they might be edible that way.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.