New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here have any crow recipes. I saw babe winkleman making some on his tv show. im thinking about hunting some but I refuse to hunt anything I dont enjoy eating. please no eating crow jokes.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet the breast meat is good marinated in italian dressimg and wrapped in bacon then put on skewers and grilled

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Um, perfect. I'm sending all of the crows I kill to you. I was out on the farm the other day and saw hundreds of Crows. Probably going this weekend if I don't go for Snows. I'll put them in the game freezer in my garage for you, and no, there is no beer in the fridge out there, you already drank it all.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Kaycee, that's not a real number. There aren't enough digits.

Brian, I've been thinking about this for a little while, usually, after deer season, you're always saying you ate crow......WELL, now, you really will have.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
I'll be out tomorrrow but i leave them for the predators. The only bird beside a mergie i won't eat.

Gave up yrs ago shooting lawn darts.

·
Non Typical
2,265 Posts
How many shrimp would you need for a decent meal?
Probably less than you would need for woodcock, teal, wood ducks, and way less than doves (where they can be legally hunted). Probably same about as you wouild need grouse and most other ducks.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts