New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Horton Real Tree 175 bow complete with 3 dot multi range 42mm red dotsite with 11 brightness settings. Hunter Elite 3 arrow quiver, sounds stopper riser pads, 3 arrows, 3 field tips, fully assembled up to 305 fps $419.99 plus tax. Wal Mart sells the exact bow for $495.00

Brand new Barnett Quad 400 150lb draw weight, 345 fps, 4x32 Barnett scope, 4 arrows, 4 field tips, fully assembled $349.99

·
Registered
18 Posts
Who is selling this ...you?
I might be interested

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, me, we sell them at the Chumbucket in West Creek. We different models coming in.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its hard to believe all the talk about crossbows on here, and only one response!

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
That's a good price Skip.
Since your going to be stocking Crossbows and have often supported our cause, I'm have our webmaster post your info on our website. Don't forget to lay in some accessories. Especially arrows. As we found out last weekend, some of us don't always hit our target ;)

http://www.thechum-bucket.com/

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a girl come in yesterday to try one. We set her up at 20 yards with a Barnett Quad 400 to shoot to see if she liked it. Her 3rd arrow was a robin hood...now I have to buy 2 more arrows[wallmad]. She is thinking about buying a crossbow[cry]. Hopefully she will come back here to do it.

Paul thanks for putting us on your website, send me the info and we will add you to ours.

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
Since your going to be stocking Crossbows and have often supported our cause, I'm have our webmaster post your info on our website.
[up][up]

Hopefully she will come back here to do it.
Hope she will also. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Its hard to believe all the talk about crossbows on here, and only one response!
Sorry I'm way to busy hacking up my longbows and recurves so they all fit in the woodstove soon as I'm done I will be right down!!!!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I'm way to busy hacking up my longbows and recurves so they all fit in the woodstove soon as I'm done I will be right down!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts