1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Excellent, hope she has a great season:D

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
She should of applied for a disablied permit could have hunted all that time possiblly
Maybe she didn't realize that. She won't have to try to apply now. I hope she has a great season. [up][up]

·
Registered
17,068 Posts
It is possible. Who knows exactly? She also might not have qualified for the disabled permit? That is also possible. I still wish her a great season, regardless, as I do any hunter. :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
So you're saying hunting meant so much to her but she or her family didn't explore any avenues. Please
Not everyone is up on the laws the way you are!

Oh wait, you don't know what constitutes legal shooting.....

Take your negativity somewhere else[down]

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I still wish her a great season, regardless, as I do any hunter.

Not everyone is up on the laws the way you are!

Oh wait, you don't know what constitutes legal shooting.....

Take your negativity somewhere else
Madge,don't be an idiot,obviously someone who was so crushed by not being able to hunt would inquire about other avenues instead of just calling it quits. But then again lack of effort fits hand in hand with xbows. As for negativity,please show me a comparison of your positive posts to negative ones. I bet the positives can be counted on one hand.

·
Registered
327 Posts
If that is the case, which I do not believe, then it is one more hand than you in this forum!

·
Registered
327 Posts
[sleep][sleep] and more [sleep][sleep]

·
Registered
327 Posts
This is a legitimate thread, don't keep trying to get it deleted like you and your friends did to the other one on the same subject!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
This is a legitimate thread, don't keep trying to get it deleted like you and your friends did to the other one on the same subject!
Get a grip and take a joke,you sure laughed everytime muzzy posted pics like that

1 - 20 of 32 Posts