New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does the outdoor channel run that clip of Ted Nugent saying "We're doing gods work". Gotta b the dumbest hunting related statement ever, although I'm sure the Nuge has other equally lame comments.....

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Ted nugent is a fraud a clown in my book.i used to look up to him when I was younger as I got wiser I realized he would be better off if he kept his mouth shut
Because you do so much more for kids, our Vets and our country then he does, right?

·
Registered
4,745 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Ted may have made some mistakes in the past, most of us have. But I'm guessing you've never seen or heard about Ted working with kids getting them into hunting, or helping our wounded vets readjust to life. Just a few examples below.
Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids A Positive Influence

Ted Nugent walks into a range - this time with a veteran and the Liberator
Ok, so he does great work with kids and veterans. Does that some how that negate the fact that he is often seen as an embarrassment to hunters/gun owners due to his idiotic verbal diarrhea?

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Why does the outdoor channel run that clip of Ted Nugent saying "We're doing gods work". Gotta b the dumbest hunting related statement ever, although I'm sure the Nuge has other equally lame comments.....
Maybe, just maybe, because he is wildly popular with Outdoor Channel viewers?

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
He's not the only celebrity that does charity.now I know he's a icon a accomplished hunter maybe he means we'll idk but the man would be better off if he didn't attract so much negative attention by running his mouth period. Look at alot of hunting figures with class the Fitzgeralds chuck adams will primos bill winke.these guys have class they represent us in a positive note into people's living rooms thru televised programs.evwryone can disagree with me i really don't care ted is a idiot period no matter how much money he salvaged off his shitty music or whatever he's a clown and the more and more he talks the more and more he digs himself deeper and makes it harder for the majority of hunters ....

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
He's not the only celebrity that does charity.now I know he's a icon a accomplished hunter maybe he means we'll idk but the man would be better off if he didn't attract so much negative attention by running his mouth period. Look at alot of hunting figures with class the Fitzgeralds chuck adams will primos bill winke.these guys have class they represent us in a positive note into people's living rooms thru televised programs.evwryone can disagree with me i really don't care ted is a idiot period no matter how much money he salvaged off his shitty music or whatever he's a clown and the more and more he talks the more and more he digs himself deeper and makes it harder for the majority of hunters ....
"Fitzgeralds chuck adams will primos bill winke."

When is the last time you've seen anyone of these people doing anything for anyone except themselves? Ted does more before breakfast every day for Veterans, active military, kids causes, 2A and sportsmen's issues than those guys do combined all year. Sorry, you just can't compare.

Now, answer the question, how is he a "fraud"?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yep, he does allot for kids. Just read these lyrics to one of his songs and you'll see exactly what he does for them.

Well I donґt care if youґre just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that youґre probably clean
Thereґs one lil' thing I got do to you

·
Registered
513 Posts
"Fitzgeralds chuck adams will primos bill winke."

When is the last time you've seen anyone of these people doing anything for anyone except themselves? Ted does more before breakfast every day for Veterans, active military, kids causes, 2A and sportsmen's issues than those guys do combined all year. Sorry, you just can't compare.

Now, answer the question, how is he a "fraud"?
Laughable! The reason you see all of this is because Ted ensures that the cameras are scheduled prior to doing any of these acts of kindness. He's the Oprah/Roman Polanski of the hunting world.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Laughable! The reason you see all of this is because Ted ensures that the cameras are scheduled prior to doing any of these acts of kindness. He's the Oprah/Roman Polanski of the hunting world.
Bullshit. The reason I see all of this is I've been with him when he's done it. No cameras rolling. Unannounced visits, no press invited. The public never sees 99% of what he does. And this is in his DAILY schedule. Happens EVERY day.

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
I was about to say that myself.you see I admire what he does for charity and the troops it's a good thing.i never said he was a bad guy I just think he goes about things the wrong way and draws more negative attention that outweighs the good deeds he does.i also believe he does these acts of kindness to back pedal his flaws.those mentioned hunters I stated do plenty it just doesn't attract as much media as Mr ted does he made himself an attractant to news whether good or bad a tactic used by washed up celebrities and athletes alike.qoute me if I'm wrong but didn't Jackie bushman buck masters tv and chipper jones from the Atlanta Braves hold charity hunts and had many disabled vets and children on their hunts didn't primos do the same? I think so my friend it just didn't grab the mainstream attention as ted did.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
I was about to say that myself.you see I admire what he does for charity and the troops it's a good thing.i never said he was a bad guy I just think he goes about things the wrong way and draws more negative attention that outweighs the good deeds he does.i also believe he does these acts of kindness to back pedal his flaws.those mentioned hunters I stated do plenty it just doesn't attract as much media as Mr ted does he made himself an attractant to news whether good or bad a tactic used by washed up celebrities and athletes alike.qoute me if I'm wrong but didn't Jackie bushman buck masters tv and chipper jones from the Atlanta Braves hold charity hunts and had many disabled vets and children on their hunts didn't primos do the same? I think so my friend it just didn't grab the mainstream attention as ted did.
So what makes him a fraud???

A charity hunt?? Really?? Wow, that is so generous.... Just one, huh??? That's good, but that's barely a start...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts