New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Tournament Ready Big Bass Boat without breaking the bank? This is the one!

This 2001 Crestliner CMV 1850 (18.5 ft) is in excellent condition and has been professionally maintained. It has an all welded aluminum V with aircraft carrier like decks.
It's rigged for pro tournament level fishing and needs nothing.

Includes-

Evinrude Intruder 150 professionally rebuilt last May 2010, runs flawlessly and 100% reliable.
(Compression checked in November. All cylinders within 1% of the 1st).
SS Trophy 4 blade prop
Trailer with NEW springs (this past May) and newer tires (last September) and never used full size spare.
101 Maxxum MinnKota with NEW cable installed.
Pro Mariner "Pro Tournament" 150 3 bank onboard charger
3 "newer" Die Hard Platinum PM-2 Group Size 34M batteries (SWEET batteries)
Cranking battery
Humminbird Matrix 47 3-D Fishing System depth finder at the front
Lowrance LMS 480 Depth Finder with GPS
41 gallon gas tank
26 gallon livewell
Navigational lights
7 1/2 ft. center rod locker
will get up to 55mph on the GPS

This is a great boat that's been well maintained and cared for. I'm asking for $6,500. Come get this before the price goes up in the spring. 609-610-7288

Call or E-Mail
Bob 1-609-610-7288 (located in central NJ).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop to $6,300 firm. She is topped off with about 43 gallons of gas. Also includes the Cabela's underwater fish viewing system (only used for about 10 minutes) like new.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A guy just called me about my boat. I ask him "what are you looking to do with the boat (fish/ski/salt water etc.)." He tells me "I want to put it on my boat as an excursion boat". WTF. Damn I feel insignificant. Oh, and then he says "this price is negotiable right?" Christ, even guys with yachts are trying to squeeze me out of a couple hundred bucks. He tells me he is coming to look at it this weekend though. Wish me luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.