New Jersey Hunters banner

Credit for deer in NJH Contest

3986 Views 35 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  mpemt24
Remember you must e-mail me pictures of the deer and tag to get it credited to your team.

[email protected]
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Hey Bac, I will email pics of my deer and tag this afternoon. Have to go to check station this morning
Sent you the pic of the deer, will send photo of seal when I get meat back from the butcher.

-dan
Teams? Contests? Help a brother out will ya?
Welcome to the site Bowyer...[up] I'm not sure if there is any way into this years contest....There might be a need for an alternate but I'm not sure... Bacs has most of the info on this.... Good luck!
I sent you the pics but the points have not yet been added to team 1. How come?
I sent you the pics but the points have not yet been added to team 1. How come?
You have been credited on my spread sheet. I e-mail this sheet to JJoe who updates the leader board. But I don't live on my computer, so JJoe gets updates every few days.
Email sent Bacs....
Can we have the points updated again..
Working on a new sheet..Bacs is busy getting ready for his mid-west trip...
OK.... Good Bacs..... bring back some pic's & a story or 2.
mystic - you better shoot a buck!
Why you say that for? don't You mean I better Tag a Buck...

OK.... Good Bacs..... bring back some pic's & a story or 2.
typo Ment Good Luck Bacs... bring back some pic's & a story or 2.
When is Bacs getting back? The deer big board needs some updating!!!
How come Kah1993"s score hasn't been updated???? Thats a big pointy buck he took!!![confused]
G
mystic - you better shoot a buck!
thats funny, MYSTI taking a buck :D MYSTI is the DOE MASTER
I think this contest is fixed!!!! Kah still hasn't got credit for his buck!!! He is our big gun on the team!!!! We need all the help we can get!!! LOL! Bacs I sent you a crappy pic of my does with my license, second doe permit and metal tag. Sorry for the quality but my cell phone is the only way I have of getting a pic to you until I get my digital working!!!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.