New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, don't know what's going on, but the guys hunting across the street from me are tearing it up...no less than 30 shots in the last 30 minutes, between 5:00pm and 5:30pm. Not only is it a little dark and way past legal hunting time, but I'm in a zone where you can shoot bucks only, and I know they aint shootin' just bucks, if they could even see to tell. Same thing has happened before and my neighbors house ended up getting hit with pellets.

Buck week just brings out the best in people I'm tellin' ya. :([down]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just got home and was walking the dog when I noticed that someone has been parking on my property and walking through my yard to get into the park. Not a big deal if they would've asked me first but the fact that they left a mess really ticks me off. They must know my routine cause they aren't there in the morning when I leave and they are gone before I get home after dark. Hmm. Gonna go ask the neighbors I think.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Man Doug you got some ******** down there bud. Well I did hear a few late shots on my way out of the woods. Its the snow, these guys hunt until they can't see deer silos walking on the ground...and it's white.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts