New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
probably a club that needs hunters. Only problem is I don't know any clubs that solicit UNKNOWN HUNTERS. Most clubs you need a sponsor before you can hunt with them.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I just talked to the guy the name of the club is South Branch, all they are trying to do is stimulate membership. Sounds like a good deal, the breakfast on 12/4 isn't free, its $6 for all you can eat. The meals on the hunting day are free. Paul, Mike and I are going over to check the club out, and have the all you can eat breakfast.

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Whiskers, maybe ill see you down there. Me and a bunch of us woodruff guys go down there every year the Sunday before 6 day for the pancake breakfast. Best $6 you'll ever spend Haha. We've been going for years. We like to support other clubs in the area. We are dying breed. Great breakfast and great guys

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
WoodruffLou, I am leaving for Pennsy Friday morning, not sure when I am getting back, riding with my son. Not sure if he is leaving Sat or Sun, hopefully Sat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.