New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had that problem? i have a matthews outback...the other day i drew it back...held it...and then the string must have slipped off of the cam....i bring it to the shop to get a new string and the guy realizes that theres a crcack in the limb...may just be the laminant or it may be a fracture...i will use it the rest of the season then ill give mathews a call......i passed up a basket 8 that morning too....would it have happened if i drew on him???? who knows

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
i bring it to the shop to get a new string and the guy realizes that theres a crcack in the limb...may just be the laminant or it may be a fracture...i will use it the rest of the season then ill give mathews a call
Don't do it, what if something happens????

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i guess youre right....see i should always have an extra bow to fall back on for this reason

B

·
0 Posts
I have my old hoyt, once I get my switchback, my current mathews z max will be my back up bow

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Depending on the shop you bought it, they may be able to do something for you. I'd try there and then call Matthews if they can't.

David

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hey Dawgs, I had that problem with a barely used PSE that was about 15 years old. I took it to Tip's Hardware in West Creek to be tuned and Randy called me the next day and told me I had a cracked limb. He called PSE and believe it or not, they honored the warranty and gave me a new Dakota Synergy for $100. I had it in one week. I would call Mathews and not use the bow.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Had the same problem with matthews featherlight.I brought it back to the dealer (Franks Tackle) he got new limb from matthews replaced them no charge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts