New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok we talked about one last year so how many would be intrested we will start a sighn up and work out a date after we see whats up

1.bayonne
2. bayonnes brother inlaw
3. bayonnes friend rich

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
You have to give some more info. Renting boats? From the Bulkhead? North, central or South Jersey. And the date is the most important.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I would also be interested, but need more information too.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Same as Robin need info???????in the bay or river I have two person boat 16'40hp only two chairs.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Yeah what they said outline a plan.

Who cares Saturday is going to be rainy so I'm crabbing NOW![mad]

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'm looking to set something up for Sat July 11 in the Keyport area. Maybe this can be a start. My John boat can fit 3. I like the small boat's to fit in the low area's

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i usally go by brick beach on the bulk head its a county park i always do good their but if someone has a better area im game for that aswell the spot i go to is on rt 35 on the south bound side it has a big gazebo with electric its alittle high up for hand lines and scap net so your better off with traps
if we wanted to we can rent patio boats and they hold 10 people their hand line and scap net would work great downs in bayville would be the spot for that im trowing sat july 25 as a tenative date that gives a month for planing so lets get this going and shawn were do you go any bulk heads in the area
my area would be closer for anyone comeing from the south i make it their in a hour from bayonne its just a little south of mantelokeing bridge
or the 11th with shawn which ever is better

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well with us haveing atleast 6 so far im going with the 25th so if a moderater can make this sticky this trip is definately on
1.bayonne bringing a 30 cup coffe pot and stove
3. bayonnes friend rich
4. Outdrdave
5. Outdrdave's Fiance'
6.Joe987654321

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
didnt know that lou thanks well we need a new date the 11th is the fluke athon the 18 i have a family reunion so that leves august 1st what do you guys think tenatve new date 8-1-09
1.bayonne bringing a 30 cup coffe pot and stove
3. bayonnes friend rich
4. Outdrdave
5. Outdrdave's Fiance'
6.Joe987654321

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Just giving you a heads up bud. I figured alot of guys are going to the pig roast so if you changed the date you may get some more interest [up][up]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts