New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
I have seen this but not these exact shots. Must be another racked doe cause clearly he's got no balls. With that rack he could have attempted to defend himself. Maybe that corn pile was there for a while formenting and he was to drunk to fight. Been there. All kidding aside had to be somthing wrong for him not to run.

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
According to the anti's they would much rather have the animal population taken care of "naturally" rather than be hunted by man. Judging by those pics, that means slowly getting eaten and enduring unimaginable pain and suffering for hours on end, than to just go swiftly at a quick shot by a hunter's bullet.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
That was on RFDhunters "wonderland" ranch down in Jackson, where the bucks are violently sodomized before they are harvested.

Like RFD always says, "when you eatin ass YOU KNOW you eatin ass!!"

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Coyotes Attacking a nice Buck...what a shame! (pix)
[confused] Why? its nature at work. Its an unfortunate ending for the buck but its the way it is. I once saw 4 coyote running a doe, and the way that the coyote were organized in the hunt i thought was facinating!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
WOW Amazing series of pics... Kind of hard to believe he stayed around and let that one yote take him down. I would think he would have taken off. Sometimes standing your ground isnt the best option.

What I find odd is the time in between, The first pic is 22:08 second pic is 23:34 and the deer was still standing in the same spot with little damage at that point, thats an hour and 26 minutes that he stood there [confused]

31 minutes later he was still there... Something seems fishy about this. I just cant see a deer standing in one spot as a yote tearss him apart.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.