New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportubity to go on some private ground to shoot some coyotes that are becoming over populated and a problem haveing taken a few house cats. I was wondering if anyone had a rough estimate around how much a full body or head mount would cost for a coyote. Also what are the rules on tagging and checking in coyotes if any?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Also what are the rules on tagging and checking in coyotes if any?
I believe they have to be called in. Check the regulations for the number.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
ill do a coyote
shoulder mount for 350
pedestal mount for 475
lifesize for 675
rug call for info

(see some photos under taxidermist reviews under Jersey Jays Taxidermy)

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
The question do you want museum qulity or not? The price for this is much much higher. To give you an idea my Cat (Lion)was 1,850.00 in 1991 then. I personally don't hang any thing unless its perfic looking in every sence of the word. Lesser quality 400.00 to 600.00. Museum then good bet it will be over 1,000.00 depending on who does it and what you want it to look like. I had an opportunity last year that a Cayotte came out on a deer trail I was on and he was so fast when he came from behind me I couldn't get a sot but had a good look at him. I have a lot of cayottes on the one property I hunt. I lost a 9 pt to one last year after I recovered the deer the next morning.

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
I beleive the instructions upon kill is to contact the Co.Immediately.I haven't read the reg's on this yet this year but thought it was last years instructions.I got down from my stand one night and a yotte was very near and it was dark and all I had was the bow, no gun.I got out of Dodge quickly that night and I don't move to fast these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts