New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still only running one cam location. I have to find the time to get out and set the rest .

Any way here are a couple pics. This doe must still be holding no ?

These pics are from an A402 home brew with a bracket caddy to hang up high and point down.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
awesome![up]
She is either still carrying or you are feeding to much
[hihi]
still carrying i would say, that is a big ol belly

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I would agree looks like she's still carrying. Great pics! I never considered an A402 for a home brew but the quality looks pretty good. I like the elevated mounting position too. Nice.[up][up]

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The A402 makes a great cheap trail camera for DAY TIME . The night pictures are dark the flash on them are not good at all. Maybe 10 feet max. You really need a slave flash but once you add the cost of the slave you could have just bought a 41 to start with.

I have a couple for an IR mod but said the heck with it and made a couple "cheap" units for day time only cams.

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
I like it...Very tricky....One camera (p41 or 32)is set for night shots (or both) and the a402 is up above...out of site...no flash....waiting to catch anyone with sticky fingers ! [up]

I've done the same thing with cheap wildviews.
But the one time that I was ripped-off, I didn't have a -eye in the sky- ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.