New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to wildwood and ac starting sunday. We don't have any country stations on fm where I am, but I know there are some south of me. Anyone know of some?

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
If you like country music thunder fest is comming to the lakewood blue claws stadium on september 27,2009 .Jason Aldean is the headliner.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Sirrius satellite Radio.. plenty of country on there! There are NO country stations that get reception in middlesex county[down]

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
92.5 is a top 40 station. not very good. if going down rt55 you will lose it around south vineland(low elevation) then get it again past millville. then you'll lose it around cambells corner(wawa)
siruis is the best.[up]
to listen to regular radio now, it sucks.

i'm a 100.7 fan when down the shore. it's on maple st. in wildwood, then in summers point. it's rock.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Here's a question why is it that the biggest city in the US (NYC) no longer has a country station. Of all the millions of country fans in the area they cant find enough interest to have a country station? I only get reception if I go west or down the shore.[wallmad]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
92.5 and 96.1

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Here's a question why is it that the biggest city in the US (NYC) no longer has a country station. Of all the millions of country fans in the area they cant find enough interest to have a country station? I only get reception if I go west or down the shore.
Yup, 15 minutes in any direction gets you country music, but not near NYC. My satelite radio is the best 12 bucks a month I spend.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
92.5 is a top 40 station. not very good. if going down rt55 you will lose it around south vineland(low elevation) then get it again past millville. then you'll lose it around cambells corner(wawa)
siruis is the best.
to listen to regular radio now, it sucks.

Joes right, Wxtu sucks any more I don't even think they play top 40, same songs over and over all day.

·
Registered
676 Posts
xm 16 and xm 11...never lose signal...cant listen to regular radio anymore either

1 - 20 of 25 Posts