New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i dont know about you guys, but i love country. i hate rap(nothing against the people who do)but it stinks. I think i like kenny chesney and tim mcgraw the best :D:D

·
Registered
546 Posts
No place to two step triple step or line dance here!(city boys can't dance- LOL) Besides only one radio station out of PA and I lose it often [mad].

Makes me miss MO even more, and a few of my old hang outs. Country is the best, "Hell yeah"!

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
No place to two step triple step or line dance he
Sure there is. Colorado Cafe in Watchung. Awesome place. LIne dance floor the size of a football field (so they say) NASCAR and Football every Sunday. Great place to eat too. They have a restaurant and dance club. Sundays are family night.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
What really stinks is there is no NY/NJ based dedicated country station. Looks like I'll have to go for Sirius or XM [confused][mad][down]

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've been a BIG country fan for a long time. Any of you fellows use to go to the Rockin Horse saloon in Belleville back in the day?!!?!?
That bar was alot of fun.
Once in a while I'll hit the Colorado Cafe in Watchung.
They have Bikini Bull riding contests on fridays.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i hate rap
thats all my friends listen to.."im always like, listen to some actual music...pink floyd" i pretty much like all the songs and bands played on Q104.3...one band i cant stand though thats alway played on Q104.3 is led zepplin...overplayed..but i do like kenny chesney and toby keith...

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
oh my god, i used to love zepplin until i started listening to Q104.3...i worked for a week during the summer painting and listened to the radio the whole day..they played about 15 led zep songs a day...

·
Registered
546 Posts
They have Bikini Bull riding contests on fridays.
Now I've rode the bull at the Beaumont Club in Westport (Kansas City) many a times, but not in a bikini! Ropers, Jeans, and a Tee shirt.

They used to have concerts there too, pretty cool club if it's still around and you're ever in KC.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
DSW,

If you ever decide to go to the Colorado Cafe and do the bikini bull riding, let us know. I'm sure you'll have a crowd from site watching :D.

On a serious note, I've been to the Colorado Cafe several times. It can be alot of fun if you don't mind making a total retard out of yourself. Some of those line dances are hard as hell. But, if you get out on the dance floor, let your inhibitions go, and give it a whirl, you'll have a blast. Plus, they usually give 2 dance lessons early in the night, so if you get there early enough, you'll be able to do 2 dances during the night.

David

·
Registered
546 Posts
LOL David, just what I need is an audience! NOT :p

One thing I have learned about the line dances is what I learned in the midwest is usally not how they do it on either cost. So you get out thinkin you know what they're doing and you go one way while the rest of the group is headed in the other direction.
Think I'd have to have a few beers and watch the crowd before I get out there and make a complete A** of myself.[up]

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Nah, not at all. Surprisingly, alot of the people on the dance floor are most than happy to help you out while you are dancing. It's kind of un-NJ-like.

David

1 - 20 of 32 Posts