·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
amazing what they can do with computers these days.. Most of that was not real

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I love the wimpering and child like noises.
What they do is have the sound turned off when recording.That way the animal trainers can give the animals commands. then later they add the sounds. I seen that on extras of a disney film,I think it was old yeller.Now there is probably alot more computer generated stuff, but they still do it the way I described as well.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Barebackjack.......... So what you are saying is they got a Baby Grizzly to climb up a log over a Raging river. Then by some miracle the log snaps dumping the Bear into a raging river. Then at the end they let that same grizzly get beat up and clawed by an adult Mountain Lion ? Peta would have had a fit on Disney. Computers have been used for ages in Movies. When was the first Star Wars made ? You have got to admitt that some of that Footage from the above clip was fake. Now of course if you are disputing that i said " these days " when refering to a movie that was made in 1988 to you i say " Sorry "

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I think the name of that movie was "The Bear". For you guys doubting the use of computers, The first Star Wars movie was released in 1977, they worked on it for a couple of years before releasing it. Film can be edited to show just about anything you want.

I love the wimpering and child like noises
I found it irratating, the first time I saw the movie and this time. It gives the animals a humanistic quality. The only thing they left out was the cub saying MAMMA.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.