New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a BRAND new pair of Costa Del Mar sunglasses... normally $250 but selling them for $175. Lifetime warranty if anything happens to them.. They are from the Voyager Collection - Cin - White Tortoise Frames with 580 Green Mirror Glass Lenses

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought them for my girl friend and she doesnt like the way they fit her, she wore them for about 20 minutes and decided she didnt like them so i'm just trying to get some money back to get the other ones she wants

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are a uni-sex frame, yes i did pay S250 for them, I spend alot of time on the water tuna fishing and running boats and these glasses help a ton after a long day of stairing at the water your eyes hurt if you do not protect them, they are not sun glasses that most people will run out and buy but if you spend alot of time on the water you would understand, plus its nice to know that if the frame breaks or the lens start to haze that you just send them back and you get a new pair, some people buy the top of the line cell phones, cameras, and other stuff to each is their own

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
I own of pair of costa del mar turbines and the glass is unbelivible to block out the glare. worn them fishing and everyday at work for 4 years and not a scratch . The rubber nose piece became worn and I just sent them back last month and they replaced the frames for free. Worth every penny.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i say people are crazy spending over a $1000 on a o/u or a sxs, but thats just me

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
It's the glass that makes it worth the money. Prescription grade uv filter contained in the glass block out the damaging glare and other bad stuff for your eyes. These were recomemded by my eye doctor because I have light eyes, I get extreme eye fatigue and headaches from the glare. Since using these , I dont get them anymore. Ive tried dozens of cheaper alternatives and nothing compared to these.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts