New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the debate and have to say, from a nuetral standpoint (because I don't like either of them) Forrester is crushing Corzine, and I find myself liking Corzine even less, he is just a big A$$hole. Don't know that I've ever seen an arrogant pice of crap like that before.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I know polls are polls and they are as accurate as some of the weather reports we get but polls are showing Corzine's lead widening quickly.

Regardless of who you choose everyone on here should vote because the future of our sport depends on it.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Corzine is a clueless, bumbling idiot. How anyone could vote for him defies logic. He's so out of touch it amazes me.

The moron didn't even know what the legal drinking age in NJ is.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hunting didn't come up, but I did see where when Corzine was asked if he supported lowering the drinking age to 18, he said it already was 18. How uninformed do we want our Governor to be.:(

And how stupid do you have to be to get a question wrong when the answer was already given to you in the form of the question...ie: by asking if you support LOWERING the age to 18, you are being told that it is NOT 18 yet, dummy.

We're in big trouble. [sad]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Think about it, you don't really need to know the drinking laws if you have someone else bringing you drinks.

The same can be said to where he gets his food and where he gets his personal protection.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Corzine is a clueless, bumbling idiot
Could nothave said it better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts