New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys seen the latest Corzine TV ad? He is saying that Forrester is a complete replica of Bush. First of all, if he is, good. I don't want someone who will fold under pressure of people for political gain. I want someone who stands for what he believes. Second, the ad says that Forrester backs Supreme Court Justices who will over turn Roe Vs. Wade. I didn't know Governors can nominate US Supreme Court Justices. I also didn't think that Forrester had voting privledges in the Senate Judicary Committee. Are people supposed to believe this stuff? Or does Corzine think the people that would be voting for him or are independant are that ignorant to how government works?

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
The beauty of this is that Forrester learned a tough lesson when the dems pulled out 'the corpse' Lousenberg in the 11th hour.

Corzine's handlers put out a website called Corzineconnection - for campaign workers and supporters to meet. Not to be outdone, Forrester sets up www.corzineconnections.com to point out all the filthy alliances Corzine has been linked to.

November should be interesting.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should be especially with Forrester gaining. I hope he pulls it out.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
We need to get more outdoors-folk in the state assembly.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BHC, you have to talk to your FOP buddies. What's going on there?

G

·
both the PBA & FOP are going with CORZINE. I'm a union rep for our FOP, and Im for FORRESTER, most of the officers I work with agree FORRESTER is the better choice. Im sure some hokie doke moves where made by CORZINE to get the PBA & FOP on his side. Both unions suck anyway

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Or does Corzine think the people that would be voting for him or are independant are that ignorant to how government works?
I'm sure he's betting on it - or he wouldn't have spent to much money on running the ads. He's trying to tap into the emotions of those that hate Bush, regardless if there's any correlation to a governor's ability to influence legislation. Hate is a powerful emotion, combine it with ignorance and you've got yourself an ad campaign.

Ant

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was hoping Forrestor would kick [no swearing please] in the debate last night. I didn't get a chance to watch it or listen to it. Anyone know how it went?

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Corzine is leading by 7 pts in the most recent poll (margin of error is 4) - 702 likely voters surveyed.
I can't trust polls. Not a reliable cross-section of NJ voters.

I say 'meat-head' goes down.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I saw the same polls. Forrester has to step it up. Less than 3 weeks. The damn independant and libetarian canidates are screwing him. I do have a feeling though, if people write in Codey, they are voting for Forrester or taking a vote away from Corzine (I know how you feel Bloodtrails).

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Its not the write-ins you have to worry about, it's the dead-voters.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts