New Jersey Hunters banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
He managed to secure $100 million from Zuckerberg for education reform in Newark. He also managed to squander all of it, pad the pockets of his friends (consultants), and not achieve the reform that he promised to his constituents whatsoever. On top of that, he managed to not go to jail for any of it and secure a seat as a Senator. Those are just a few of his many accomplishments. Pretty impressive, huh?
AND he did all of that while living in New York City!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Good observation on the 6 out of 10. When booker was elected via the "special" election only about 38% of the people voted. If they put in a conservative senator things might have different. Couldn't believe all those people stayed home and not voted!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Promise this will be the last non hunting question I post in this forum. It is always good to know what my fellow hunters and gun owners are thinking.

Has Cory Booker actually accomplished anything either as Mayor or Senator that makes his opinions about Sessions worthy of discussion?
Uh, No. He is setting the "stage" to run for president. He will have a good chance of winning too being that Obama never accomplished anything worth speaking of besides being a brilliant speaker and a colossal racial divider.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Well is the City of Newark any better from Mr. Booker's antics ?... He is another Demo-Liberal... Anti free speech, Trump Hating anti Gun Rights Puppet. A progressive new Communist who if elected to the office of President would be the reincarnation of Mr.Obama...[ninja]

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think he stole money as a mayor

·
Registered
440 Posts
His senate voting record is the Dem Party position 100% of the time. No need to read or do anything meaningful, just keep pushing that Dem button. Hardly thoughtful leadership.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts