New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHRIST, IT NEVER FREAKIN ENDS !!!![mad]

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/corzine_calls_for_tougher_gun.html

Corzine said the legislation, which divided the Assembly and stalled for months in the Senate before reaching his desk several weeks ago, will be signed "in a few days."

"We are the team that is going to stand up on gun regulation," Weinberg said

"My opponent tells you we don't need additional laws," Corzine told reporters today. "It's very hard to understand how anybody thinks you need to be buying 13 guns in a given year in New Jersey."

Opponents have long countered the proposed handgun law fails to target criminals who don't obtain guns through legal channels. The Christie campaign today brushed aside Corzine's comments, calling them a "sign of desperation" in a statement.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[wallmad] @sshole

oh how i hate that man.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Corzine called for the mandatory microstamping of new semi-autmoatic handguns, an emerging technology in which lasers inscribe numbers on firing pins. That means spent casings show a serial number that law enforcement can trace.

AWESOME! soo glad that is going to help track down those thugs that use illegal stolen guns!

There is nothing..NOTHING that anyone one can do in this nation to fix a war on illegals guns on the street. So why the F#CK take it out on us..the people that are responsible and buy them legally? [mad]

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
The governor also backed a ban on .50-caliber firearms, the aim of proposed legislation co-sponsored by his running mate, state Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen).

We're banning these weapons why??? [confused]
Does he really believe we have a problem with gang-bangers holding up 7-11 stores using a Barrett 50 cal.??? [confused][confused]

For those not familiar with them (like Corzine & Weinberg), these $8,900.00 rifles weigh in @ 30.9 lbs and measure 57 inches OAL.

He's such an A$$...[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He knows his days are numbered and is gonna do everything in his power to spite us all and try to force as much as this BS as possible before he is kicked ,er, voted out on his ass from trenton. And im glad that wretched, mummy-face liberal activist lost her life savings with madoff. Couldnt happen to a nicer person.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
"sign of desperation"
If he were really desperate, he'd have an "awakening" and back all of the hunters, anglers, trappers and sport shooters in the state. But I still wouldn't vote for him !!!

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Their school of thought is, if the stop anyone from having guns then they can arrest everyone with a gun.

Alo, by the time all these laws get past by the anti gun agenda, the dealers will be out of business, guns will be insanly expensive, ammo will be non existent.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
There is no chance he is getting re-elected in NJ. So he is going to go out throwing bombs at all the traditional democrat targets trying to buy himself some favor in the Whitehouse. Maybe be appointed the gun Czar, or the banging ugly union boss Czar....

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Unfortunately, the general public believes what they read and hear from the media. So, he's peddling to the misinformed who think we have a gun problem in our inner cities as opposed to a deep rooted and long standing illegal drug problem. BTW, the same media groups who demonize guns are the same people who bring you gun violence on prime-time television shows. They can't seem to entertain us, nor Hollywood, without gun violence in the script.

Funny, we as hunters are asked not to transport our taken game in open view of the non-hunting public, yet having a bloody shootout on prime time doesn't bother anyone.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Bin Laden could win in NJ if he ran as a Democrat.
Normally I would agree with you but Corzine is down 10.5 in the polls right now. Those numbers do not reflect all the politicians caught up in that corruption scandal on Thursday.

There is almost nothing that could bring him back from that much a deficit. People in general have a negative view of him and the job he has "done" for the past 4 years.

Democrats have been f-ing up the state house for long enough - time to give a Republican a chance to F it up for a couple of years.

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
Sad that Corslime is using the recent crime wave by criminals who shot police offciers and other people with illegal guns, let me say it again ILLEGAL GUNS[wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

Now he is using these shootings to get re-elected and only for his own political career. Someone, anyone tell me something good this man has done for NJ in his four years? I ask do we want another four years of the same BS!!! Hey OBAMA, we don't want another four years of the same crappy leadership as we have had the last four here in NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banning 50 cals, what a joke, I can't remember anyone using a 50 to commit a crime, can you. 50's are for hunting get it through your thick heads. Bad guys like there samller concealed weapons not big 50 cals.

Why does Corslime come out with his anti American Lt Gov pick and say we believe the the US Constituiton is totally wrong and no NJ resident should even own a gun since you are all potential criminals??? You know that is what you believe but you will always have your body guards even if you are not in office, which will not be after this election[up][up][up]. Sad, very sad[sad][sad]

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Corzine called for the mandatory microstamping of new semi-autmoatic handguns, an emerging technology in which lasers inscribe numbers on firing pins. That means spent casings show a serial number that law enforcement can trace
We should all mail Gov. Corzine a firing pin that we defaced.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.