New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys sometime in the last few days. There was a theft of corn or money from Wycoffs farm on Tennent Rd in Manalapan. As most of you know he has always had very liberal hours so you could get corn when needed. Well since the theft he has had to go out and get cameras to monitor activity around the corn trailers. They are set up and functional now.
If any other thefts occur he will be forced to have limited hours that hunters will be able to buy corn. That would be a shame. If anyone knows who the thief is please contact me via pm or the Wycoffs themselves. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,825 Posts
this happened to a farmer i go to 2 yrs ago ...its was an honor system the took a trailer load[down]

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They asked that I post it.

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
What kind of idiot steals from a farmer ?

Man this stuff pisses me off. Hope they catch the dirty SOB and give him some street punishment !!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
SAME TYPE OF A-HOLES THAT JACK DEER.... JUST PLAIN TRASH ,DIRTBAGS.... KARMA

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Happened last year with Jeff Adams in Jackson. Someone snuck in and stole all the money twice, and he has cameras. They found out it was some drug addict from the trailer park up the street.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.