New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that this has anything to do with hunting. Passiac County Sheriff had one of their officers shot in the city of Paterson. Suspects are 3 hispanic males all wearing camo and black ski masks. All are armed. There may be a small rifle and they have the officer's weapon in possession. Last seen fleeing towards Rt 80 in a black escalade. Figured I would get the info out to the off duties on here.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
what the heck kind of camo they wear in patterson, brick?

they can't get far. especailly if they get on 80.[down]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It my eyes. Yes

B

·
0 Posts
GOD BLESS THE OFFICER AND HIS FAMILY, HOPEFULLY THEY GET THESE SOBs AND PUT A FEW ROUNDS IN THEM

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have faith in Jerry's boys.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shot is believed to not be live threatening.

B

·
0 Posts
They get on 80 they can find away to get away. With the weather and traffic, other officers will not risk innoccent people getting hurt

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope they find them though.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
[mad]I hope they catch them![mad]

Perhaps they will serve themselves their own justice. Most of these idiots dont think to blend in and obey traffic laws, they speed. Hopefully they hydroplane that Escalade off an embankment without hurting innocent bystanders.[mad]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matty, tell us how you really feel.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They were speaking spanish.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
One of our members is a police officer there in Paterson he is NJOUTBACKCOP, please NJOutback lets hear from you. He is going on our fishing trip. Our prayers to the family of the officer that was shot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts