New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I've already seen deer in their full winter coats and bucks that have completely shed their velvet. I've been thinking the same thing about the possibility of an early winter. The wildlife are usually first to know.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
That's great news I hope it stays cold I can't stand hunting in 80 and 90 degree weather.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
The deer are shedding their summer coats early and the swamps are full.

We may be in for an early winter !
I agree. Lots of bucks shedding early also.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
[confused] by me they are calling for temps all week near 80 and above and lows near 60 [confused] and that was straight threw till Sunday

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Same here DT. Sounds like typical September weather to me.

...If the good lord our god wishes to experience the change in the heavenly seasons at this time, then who are we as his apostles to question the almighty power of the one and only.....

How's that Cat, am I learning?

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No one is questioning sounds like more foolish actions on your behalf that sounds like your mocking in your own way.[smirk]

You take an awful lot of chances.

Are you learning? Why ask me, ask the one who can kill the soul that is if you have what it takes[hihi][hihi]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Cat have you gone off the deep end [confused] Lower your God Sword and relax dude
No one is mocking you [confused] I'm just telling you what the weather is being forcasted for all week up here in Bergen county :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.