New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
That's very cool but I don't think it was in Iraq.. I'm pretty sure that's Nightstalker911 on his property in south Jersey.:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
I gotta give props to Venisoneatr.. he posted that link on another site earlier today.

I just posted it elsewhere and I was going to post it here, but I didn't want to steal his proverbial "thunder".

Small world I guess...

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Cool..but not 100% Iraq.

Looks like some demo footage from the southwest, and some from the annual full-auto festival in Ky in the spring.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Awesome Footage. The music is Carmina Burana composed by Carl Orff for those of you that want to track it down.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Whoever thinks this is Iraq obviously got suckered. This appears to be a demo video from DillonAero (it even displays their logo at the end). UH-1 Hueys are old and were retired by the military some time ago.

I'm willing to bet that this is the aircraft in the video:

205DP
68-16056 DILLON PRECISION PRODUCTS INC 8009 E DILLONS WAY
SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260-1809

The range is probably the old George AFB range or somewhere close by in the Mohave.

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
That's very cool but I don't think it was in Iraq.. I'm pretty sure that's Nightstalker911 on his property in south Jersey
Nope not my place !! Even my neighbors would complain about all that lead flying. But they have gotten use to the MP -5's, Thompson's, and MP - 40's going off. A friend of mine is a Cl [no swearing please] III dealer and collector, so when he comes to my BBQ's he always brings some " toys ". Nothing like Hotdogs, hamburgs, and ROCK & ROLL :p:p:p

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Is that gun legal for deer in New Jersey?:D Great Video[up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Awesome

1 - 20 of 20 Posts