1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Thanks[up]

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Another spot is www.inmygardeninthebackyard.[mad] Set my Peppers back at least 2 or 3 weeks, ate some beet tops, beans and Swiss chard even topped about 4 tomato plants. I saw one there at 9:30am this morning and I 'scared' her away. I don't think she'll be back.;)

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
rackmaster, no fence? I put up a small fence and then a small electric fence around that. Let me tell you the doe that gave the wire a sniff proably still can't smell anything if i had it on video i would have won a million dollars. She jumped about 5 feet in the air vertical. Hope she told her friends.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I have a partially fenced back yard. It used to be completely fenced in when I had dogs but I took it down on the two sides and planted arborvitaes for asthetics. I put up deer netting in the area they come through from my neighbors yard. Somehow this one broke through. I been thinking about electric but don't know what to get. TSC has a good selection but their kit says for small animals. I guess it must have something to do with the gauge of the wire because all the power units seem to be able to cover alot of ground (linear feet of fencing).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts