1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Is that one of Santa's deer?

·
Premium Member
14,376 Posts
I like the "Photo" of Airforce 1 in the elevator with the Fox News crew better.

Than again the one with me hunting with the Swedish Bikini Team was not bad either. Maybe if we ask him "Dubs" will post it again.
PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
that dear has some ups lol

who ever said "whitetail cant jump" [hihi]

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
I seen this photo posted on Camospace and asked the guy where he got it. He claimed it was his friend that shot the deer.

Bowhunter45 writes

Yes the pic is a real pic from his game cam. We took it strait from his cam to his comp then emailed it to me. If anoyone still thinks its fake tell them to take a lil trip to La Plata Missouri n i will meet them and take them to the place the pic was took with the same cam still there n let them meet the hunter who took the buck.

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
I'm sorry but I have to agree with John. If this photo was real, Cuddieback would be airing it in every commercial they have!

Moreover, Sunset in Missouri on that date was 6:50 p.m. this Photo is way to bright for a forest shot nearly 15 minutes past sunset, with only 15 minutes of legal hunting time left-we all know how dark it gets under the tree canopy at about that time

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
i think its 100% real, the guy has got his cam over some corn, and is also hunting over it, he shot this buck while it was standing in front of it and it took a picture, we all know how deer jump or do the mule kick after they are hit sometimes

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.