New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to this barn sale today, 6000 sq. ft of stuff collected over the past 50 years. WOW! The woman says her husband was a well known hunter and Hunting Author who wrote a dozen books on the subject and edited many more for others. I did not write his name down. Started on Friday, but I just went today, she said she sold over 30 shotguns! UUUUGGGGHHH!!!!! Not much hunting stuff left, but the place is packed to the rafters so I plan on going back next weekend. They are selling everything, and it is gonna take some time let me tell you! This old barn has stuff packed 30 feet high upstairs and down!

Anyhow I found this great little plastic Jack-a-Lope. Never seen a toy like this in all my years of collecting. Seen the mounts, but never a toy. Thought you all might like to see it. The ever elusive Jack-a-Lope.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Wheres the barn sale at?

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its in Stewartsville. jeez this place is packed to the rafters with stuff. They said its all gotta go as they are selling the place. The should do an auction, probably take 4-5 days to do. Lots of antique and collectibles. I spent 2 hours today and probably didn't see half the stuff. they said they will be open every fri, sat, sun till the sell it all. Still a bit pricey, they know what they got, but I bet that starts to change soon.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Is that Bone Collectors new tat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts