be sure the anti's are

here are some other contacts
Contact Acting Governor Richard Codey
Phone: 609-292-6000
Alternate Phone: 609-777-2459
Fax: 609-292-3454
Alternate Fax: 609-777-0357
Webmail: www.state.nj.us/governor/govmail.html

SEND CORZINE A FAX TRENTON LOVES PAPER!!

1) Contact Governor-Elect Jon Corzine
Phone: 609-826-5100
Fax: 609-984-4747

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Your Honorbable Codey:
I'm very disturbed by the fact that people with no knowledge or education on the subject of wildlife management are allowed to mandate to the State and the Division of Fish and Wildlife, on how to run their business.
The DFW of the State of NJ is the show case of the Nation. We have been the leader in Wildlife research. We have some of the best Scientist in the Nation. Nj create the Zone system in Hunnting, wich is now being folllow by many States. We were one of the first to implement the taking of Doe's, for the purpose of managing the herds, so as not to destroy the ecosystem, and the list goes on.
Your Honor as you can see we have a department that know's what they are doing. I know that Mr. Campbell and yourself have faith and trust in the DFW. Please do not allow a few residents of the State who think that with their hearts,they can stop the BEAR HUNT.
I don't ever want to pick up the paper or turn on my TV one day, and hear about how a child or an adult was attack and killed by a Bear in the state of NJ. We just have to many of them. A control hunt is a sound and proven way to control Wildlife.

Thank You
Antonio J Bretones

1 - 10 of 10 Posts