New Jersey Hunters banner

ConserveNJBears.org

10K views 96 replies 27 participants last post by  pla930 
#1 ·
#16 ·
Quote:

Hope you're being funny, cause I wouldnt appreciate it if you were insinuating that was something dumb to say!

Honestly, its not like it isn't obvious. Know what I mean? Antis look into all this stuff, and they may only use half their brain, but they use the half that doesnt trust people, and looks into everything.....

#18 ·
I am joking with you Matty.

I've been battling anti-s for many years. Like vampires avoid sunlight, they avoid truth.
Hunter Education and scientific facts ward them off like garlic. You can call me Van Helsing.

Anti-s have no sense of humor and are shrill knee jerk reactionaries. Their goal is not to promote a cause to its completion but to add new causes to their agenda (keeps the money rolling in). These people don't want to save bears, deer, or their breath for that matter. The real goal for them (Stu and Lynda et al) is to be in the Limelight or to wield some kind of pseudo political influence. It worked briefly but now its back-firing on them.

#25 ·
Bought two months of sponsorship.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.