New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, a buddy ordered a few of these "sticks" and gave me one to try, he swears by them. Anyone ever use these? Any luck?

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the evercalm, have used it several times, have had deer downwind and not spooky at all but im also a scent freak and wash and spay like a madman so not to sure, but with the rut coming and smaller bucks on the move (in my area anyway) just wondering what results anyone has had with this.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes the evercalm has me sold but its the vs1 im wondering about and yes it is $$$$ but I got a good deal on it and its already in my pack, just looking for feedback good bad or otherwise on how it works.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I walked in about 1/4 mile with it on my boots. Been in stand about hour and 20 mins so far. Good size bear crossed my path and never stopped. I guess that's good ha.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I have been using VS-1 for about 5 years..........expensive, but WELL WORTH IT!!! I have shot 4 bucks using it the past 4 years of the rut. I have found nothing better than this scent during the rut. Little early to use IMO.....another 10 days of so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts