New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm a long time fisherman who is getting into hunting at the ripe old age of 36. I have a ton of questions but would like to start with the park permits. Can you hunt all of the county parks with the permit, and is there a list someplace of where you can or cant hunt? sorry for lame question but I'm learning[confused]

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Get a permit, free,at Thompson Park,off 520 in Lincroft. They will give you free maps,parks open and a parking pass.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Make sure you check with each park. Some parks require there own individual permits and fees. Some in Morris county also require 2 does before a buck can be taken. Good luck.

·
11,226 Posts
Each county is different on how they run things but I know that most are park specific. Call the county parks commision for the county you are interested in and they will have the info you are looking for![up]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey thanks for all the great info. you guys at this site are great. Ive learned more reading the posts on this site this week than the last three months of searching other sites.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Ive learned more reading the posts on this site this week than the last three months of searching other sites.
Thats cause this is the Best Hunting site in NJ. Maybe even the best in the WORLD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts