New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
The report on the DF&W website goes into detail about how much human flesh and clothing was found in the bears mouth, esophagus and stomach. Human blood was also found on the bears claws. I am sure that the bear group is still going to be in denial or at least lay the blame on the hikers or even hunting. I think it is easy to see that this was a rogue bear, hopefully there are no more around like him.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Feel bad for that kid, darsh.
....his family!....and then they have to read what the arses say from the tree huggers!....sad!

·
Registered
12,709 Posts
The report on the DF&W website goes into detail about how much human flesh and clothing was found in the bears mouth, esophagus and stomach. Human blood was also found on the bears claws. I am sure that the bear group is still going to be in denial or at least lay the blame on the hikers or even hunting. I think it is easy to see that this was a rogue bear, hopefully there are no more around like him.
Not a rouge Bear. Any Bear can and will kill you. Grizzly and Browns will attack to defend a kill or youngsters. A Black Bear attacks for one reason only. To kill and eat you.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
Just a sad sad case all around but one that IMO was CREATED by NJ lefty PC politics and nothing else.
In that corner of the state we have an over stock of bears COMPETING for food that bear did nothing wrong he was just trying to survive by taking his opportunities for food as he found them before another bear beat him to the punch.
The bear had no choice in the matter and in effect didn't kill that unfortunate young man STUPID P.C. NEW JERSEY POLITICS DID because we have a bear harvest that doesn't even keep up with recruitment via reproduction WTF?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.