New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here have any "connections" with obtaining concert tickets? Tickets for BonJovi world tour go on sale on Saturday morning for the Continental Airlines Arena Dec 19 and 21st. The shows will probably sell out in literally about 10 minutes. Any help would be "greatly" appreciated.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mack,
the chances of getting thru to ticketmaster are slim to none! Like I said, if you don't get thru within the first 10 minutes or so, forget it. I know, because I've tried in the past.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know what you mean Drag. I've never heard them played any different during concerts.

I just got my tickets from my cousin yesterday....
But don't tell anyone...
oooooooohhhhh, mystic, that means you have "connections". Any chance on getting two more tix?????

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
luv2hunt...heres a trick for getting tickets through ticketmaster.Call ticketmaster based out of another state,in other words if the concert is in NJ call Atlanta or somewhere out of state,because the phone lines won't be as busy and ticketmaster is ticketmaster so you can still get tickets for any event. Understand?

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Dbuck, i was going to sugggest the same exact thing. A couple years ago my aunt was trying to get Bruce tickets for giants stadium. She couldn't get through up here so she called delaware and got right through getting us some great tix!!!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
just seen bon jovi they played with friends of mine in ny they taped a show called crossroads i know a band called sugarland ,they were nice guys except jon he was a pecker good show though

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heres a trick for getting tickets through ticketmaster.Call ticketmaster based out of another state
I guess my wife will have to be making those calls tomorrow morning, because I will be standing in a river fishing, hopefully with a 20+ lb. salmon or trout on the end on my line!:D

Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Bowhunter Gene... I worked that show in NY, Crossroads.. I work as a stagehand and set the show up for 2 days. I brought my wife to the 4 hr. rehersal, and she stayed for the show too. She stood right in front of the stage, got to meet the band, and had a great time. Some of the perks for working 60 hrs straight...

·
Registered
227 Posts
NOW THAT YOU STATED YOUR WIFE IS INVOLVED, YOU WILL FIND TICKETS TRUST ME. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SELL SOME HUNTING EQUIPMENT TO PAY A SCALPER.[up][up]

THE OUT OF STATE TICKETMASTER HAS WORKED FOR ME A FEW TIMES ( THE SCALPER WORKS EVERY TIME )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts