New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have info whether or not it will be up this season?

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pa I believe will insitute it this year

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Steve,

It's sooner than you think, if not this year then next! I thinks it's a mistake. Especially when you try to have an EAB season, who's looking at the deer! Buck will end up in someone's garage phoned in as a doe!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Buck will end up in someone's garage phoned in as a doe!
How is that any differnt then a buck ending up in someone garage with no call at all like they do now?
your still taking a chance of getting cought and poaching will not stop no matter how you check your deer in.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should make them be checked at a butcher shop or check station the following day.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
we dont inforce it the co's do and dont worry some one will get greedy and get busted but after a fewjerks get busted and it costem 10g's it will make alot more honest me nme for one you would have to be nuts to risk that kind of fine

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Killerinusall I think any business can be a check station right
Correct,if they aren't too many in a given area

·
Registered
594 Posts
I think the big problem with check stations is most are closed by 5 or 6 and if you shoot on Saturday late (bow season) you can't check till Monday. This is a big hassel. They should have a warden checking deer at say Assimpink late for that reason.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.