New Jersey Hunters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I respect the fact that Drag just want's a yes or no answer but i'd like to hear your reasons why.
I voted NO because this is freedom of speach. Yes this is a hunting website but a little controversy is fun. We all have our opinion's on things so do they.Let's hear them and respond in a mature way. We have our way to do things and they have thiers. Hunting will be here forever, Let's face it it brings in to much money and there's to many of us. Peta only has 800-900 thoulsand members. there are more hunter's and people for hunting all through North America. For now let him stay,who knows maybe after a while he might see thing are way a little more.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
luknikk,

While I respect your opinion I personally feel that NBK needs to go. I was on the fence for a little while until NBK showed his/her true colors. How? When another person makes a comment how its nice to see nature fighting back (bear attacking hunter post), then that's just totally f'd up. Plus, when asked directly why NBK is on this site, NBK just couldn't give a direct answer. It was a simple question that any person should be able to answer HONESTLY.

David

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
so whats next? should we vote out people who hunt a certain way? hey some people dont like when people bait deer. should we vote on that? absolutely disappointed that this even comes to a vote, ive been a hunter,fisherman,camper, hiker and everything else that has to do with the outdoors since i was able to follow my father around. my father always taught me to stand up for what i believe in, which is why i so gladly argue with antis, which is why i plan on retiring my membership from njhunters if someone is booted out cuz of what they believe. so if the vote is yes, i hope you guys have good days afield for a long time, but hope you never have to have your freedom of speech violated. god bless the bill of rights....

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
oh yeah, and by the way. did you guys ever think this is what nbk wanted? whats a better story than a group of hunters booting an anti out b/c they couldnt stand up to his scrutiny? dont be suprised when this whole vote crap is put on a poster or website fighting against us? or turn it around, if this happen to you on one of their websites, you would be running back here posting about how they couldnt stand up to your scrutiny....think about it...never thought id stick up for an anti. but here i am.....or maybe its the constitution???

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
GIVE ME A BREAK!
I believe this is a pro-hunter site, for hunters, by hunters, not a forum to argue with people who are against us. Let nbk rant all he wants on nj.com, this is not the place for it. I dont get it, does anyone here go on the anti's site, register and start causing trouble? I would not waste my time. Go to nj.com and check out his bio, dislikes- hunting the gay sport, enough said.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
grow some balls guys, throw him off, I could care less what he thinks of us for banning him. He can take his marbles and go home for all I care. Let one of his ARA buddies start their own website and they can discuss their beliefs. We already know how they think, you want to know how they feel go visit one of their protests. I'll vote him back on when he signs up and completes a hunter ed cl [no swearing please] and spends money on a license.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
It looks like the boot the anti's vote wins.

I have been campaigning to boot this guy and other antis from the time he showed up

See my previous posts on the subject

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I voted No because I believe in freedom of speech. Even if I don't like what he is saying, I respect his right to say it.

Sorry.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
well if the vote is yes, then talk to you guys somewhere else or maybe never. i guess i dont have any balls. is it b/c im not afraid to let people see what i believe? or is it b/c some of you want to live in a place where the only people aloud are the people who agree with you? like someone said before, if you dont like his posts,,dont reply to them

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i said yes for a couple of reasons...this is a forum for HUNTERS not for antis...he has nothing to contribute but his negativity...he has also been annoying me and alot of others..thats considered disturbance of the peace...luknikk, im not trying to down you...i mean he can say what he wants...but to me thats not the problem...its where he chose to say it..if it was somewhere else, thats fine, but he went out of his way by signing up to the site just to get us fired up...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
and mack its your fault for getting "fired up". you should have confidence in your message and no anger. for years hunters have been ignoring these people and that has let them grow in numbers. if hunters started fighting these people from the start they would not have grown in numbers. stop the numbers growing and keep spreading the message to others who already dont agree with you

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I joing this site to make friends and to talk about the things that we all love. I din't join this site to have to sit here and debate some anal cavities way of thinking. I personally don't have the time or patience for that. If i wanted to argue and debate the issue I or those that like to argue with anties, then go to their web-site and do it. I'm sure that if BUCKRUN or luknik want to debate them on the pros or cons about hunting and fishing, then that is your perogative. I personally don't want to see it here.
Do anyone here realy think you are going to change anything in the minds of this individuals. I DON'T THINK SO. And you say that hunting is here to stay. Well be on your guard, this is not the South or the Mid-West, were they have it in their State constitution, (the right to hunt) this my friend is the Republic of NJ, and don't be suprise if one of this day you will find it in a referendume vote to stop hunting all together. Then what my friend, is their vote against ours.
No thank you I stay away from them, HERE IN OUR OWN HUNTING AND FISHING SITE. Out there in the streets is a different story is an eye for an eye. They make their move and I will make mine.

·
11,226 Posts
I for one come to this site to talk to fellow hunters and get away from everyday BS. The fact that having an anti crying on this site upsets some of the hunters here is enough for me to want him gone! Since NBK has started his whining here every other post has a negative vibe to it! I have deleted well over 20 of NBK's posts already for his crying and trying to cause a stir! IMHO he's just bringing the site down. This isn't the place for these debates. Thats not what this site should be about! This is a site for hunters to enjoy themselves and share their thoughts and stories without being interrupted by some idiot that thinks man isn't a part of nature! For those of you who enjoy that kind of debating feel free to go to http://www.nj.com/forums/hunting/
It is NBK's second home. You will see how that site was completely ruined by NBK and his friends...The few hunters that still go to that forum are fighting against each other too! NBK must be laughing at us all! These debates are needed but not here! This isn't the place for it! There are plenty of other places to debate with these lost people!!!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
el jefe, so youd rather fight them in the street than debate them? and change their mind, yeah maybe your right, probably never. but we can help realize that being an extreme anti solves nothing, so to maybe weaken their train of thought, yeah we can do that. but wait, never mind we cant, cuz you guys want to run in a corner and hide. but like you said jefe, i can go join there site and talk to them, ill have to go somewhere else to talk about hunting, cuz once that vote is official, im out

·
11,226 Posts
never mind we cant, cuz you guys want to run in a corner and hide.
I spend a ton of time on the nj.com site debating these idiots. I'm not running from anything. This is exactly why I want NBK booted!!!!!! It has us arguing with each other!!!! I bet thats just what NBK wants!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
as much as i agree with free speech and everything, I DONT agree that someone should come into our community and ruffle our feathers and push their views and upset us. I wouldnt be opposed to having a "nonhunter forum" or something along those lines, but I dont want to have antis coming to my place where I want to talk about hunting with hunters, and make friends and have a good time.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Buckrun I don't know were you came from, but were I came from five knuckles speak louder then a keyboard. And as you can see all they do is get friends to fight among each other.
This will be my last answer or post about this debate or any other future debates concerning the enemy. No I don't run and hide, I will be the first one in the front, in the streets were it counts not here in this room were you nor I are going to gain anything by it. All we are doing is amusing the ANTIS and fighting among ourselfs.
Tony

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.