New Jersey Hunters banner

COLD TOMMORROW !!!!!

965 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Dave2122 
G
#1 ·
Well Brownstones will be picking me up at 3am, I was plan on wearing my bowhunting bomber jacket, but it's going to be cold, and we all know once you get that chill you have it all day, so I will wear my cold weather coveralls. I'm glad I washed them last week. I got my warm face mask, neck warmer, warm gloves and hand warmers. Im tired now, but my girlfriend has me going to a bar tonight, but told her we have to be home by 11pm, so tomorrow I guess I will be sleeping 25' up in the tree, and deer will be walking by me as I snore and dream of Jessica Simpson:p.

To the youth hunters please listen to your fathers, make sure of your target and beyond, aim stright, and spooka few deer my way.

Bowhunters bring along an orange hat and/or vest, while walking out wear it.

Good Luck to all the hunters both big and small game[up]

#3 ·
Good luck to all. I was looking forward to bringing my son for the youth deer hunt, but due to a death in my ex wifes family he can't go.[mad] Guess I'll be in a tree by my self, though after buying a couple of pheasant stamps I should be going for them but my wife has alot of school work to grade and can't go neither. So I'm by myself again.:) Hope those deer know which trail to take to get away from those bird hunters.;)

#5 ·
Yoda you can have my wife as she fits your criteria and I have had all I can stand of her:D

#8 ·
As I have posted in the past...

I fear NO ONE and that includes T-Rex......oops I meam my lovely wife.

#10 ·
she says she isnt gonna put up with anymore hunting, so she has to go
My wife tried that one on me when we got married. I hunt more now than when she tried to cut me back....

Do not give in.

#11 ·
BHC ask Matt....

He has been a first hand witness to some of our MAJOR Brawls.....You see at this point in our marriage she KNOWS she can not win when it comes to hunting[smirk]

To make her think she wins some battles I go to things like her company Christmas party, or visit her sisters once in a while....I save the fighting for the important hunting and fishing excursions and I always win those. She was screaming at me once while I was loading my truck with my gear and I blew her a kiss and proceeded down the road LOL:D Hunting is part of who and what I am so she can not take it away[up]

G
#12 ·
Im just busting your chops.....samething here....my girlfriend wants to goto a bar tonight and I was going to make her happy, but she knew I was tired and have a long day tomorrow, so shes cool with not going, but I will take her out tomorrow night

#14 ·
Yoda you can have my wife as she fits your criteria and I have had all I can stand of her
LMAO
You can have mine as well, she says she isnt gonna put up with anymore hunting, so she has to go
Bummer :(
Luknikk is in NY all night and that's fine by me...the house is so quiet! And I can get things done without hearing "Turn out the lights, or down the TV, or what the hell are you doing? Be quiet, I'm hunting in the morning"! LMAO :D

#15 ·
DSWidow I am glad you found it funny. I thought you might read it and cut me to pieces;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.